Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

GOOD NEWS MONDAY AFFIRMATIONS

Lotus Flower wallpaper from wallpapers.org


Hi Gorgeous!!


Happy New Year to all! I really excited about this year. I hope that you are, too. I decided to do mix it up a bit this year by stating affirmations on Mondays. I may still drop a quote here and there but right now, I’m drawn to affirmations. It is imperative that I get my thinking strongly focused on all the positive and all that is out there.

What is an affirmation … According to Wisegeek.com, “affirmations are a process of conscious thought or prayer that a person might repeat or affirm during the day. They are usually a sentence or two, which may be the same thought on a daily basis, or may be different. Books of daily affirmations for the year exist, and you may also find yourself in the process of a daily affirmation if you take certain contemplative exercise classes like yoga, or even work out at home with the aid of various exercise tapes. The idea of daily affirmations is that they tend to focus on a positive thought upon which you can dwell, which can uplift the mind, make you feel better about yourself, or help you feel supported by the divine.”

I’m starting this in order to get me to the place, space and time that I envision for myself. Feel free to join me and be more than welcome to alter these affirmations to fit yourself, where & what you see for yourself. My suggestion is to get in your quiet space, typically the morning, and repeat (several times) your affirmation to yourself in front of a mirror. If you need more on this, click here and here.



With that in mind, here’s the first affirmations of 2011:


2011 is a new year and because I fully embrace this new beginning, I completely and wholeheartedly forgive myself for _________, _________, and _________. Moving forward, I release these and all negative thoughts about myself. I accept who I am and embrace myself with unconditional love and respect.

 
{{Hugs}},

Post Title GOOD NEWS MONDAY AFFIRMATIONS