Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

HAPPY FRIDAY, VEGA PRODUCT WINNINGS & FIT BOTTOMED GIRLS!!!


Hi all of you gorgeous people!

I hope that you've had an awesome week full of growth and productivity.

Just had to share with you my winnings that I'm so stoked about! No. 1, because it is quite timely. And no. 2, because I loooooove these products.

I'm a member of the Fit Bottomed Girls facebook page and recently participated in one their giveaways.

Fit Bottomed Girls is a great site for women and girls who are seeking to get and/or stay fit. Here's what FBG is all about per their website.
Launched in May 2008, the Fit Bottomed Girls website features multiple weekday posts with fresh fitness content for real women and girls (and even the guys) interested in increasing their health through physical activity and sensible eating. The blog offers workout DVD reviews—including both new releases and Retro Reviews—fitness news, new product information, personal accounts of their exercise endeavors, tidbits on healthy food, workout music suggestions and playlists, and fitness humor. The FBGs pride themselves on their honest reviews and aren’t afraid to tell it like it is.
Okay. So on to the winnings. I participated in their We Like It Raw-Vega Giveaway.  I've tried Vega products and fell in love with them from the start. Their products are 100% vegan and full of good and necessary ingredients that promote well-being. Gotta love it!! In particular, I'm lovin' their Vanilla Chai flavored Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer. I'm such a fan of the Chai tea flavor. Dee-liscious!






What I like even more is one of the items that I won. The Natural Plant-Based Performance Optimizer. It is definitely a high performance product that is said to replenish electrolytes and provide sustaining energy among many other things. It's touted as a pre-workout drink but I prefer drinking it after exercising. I'm a stickler for water-only workouts.

I love high-energy workouts that are challenging. However, they can leave me feeling a bit washed out.  After a few rigorous workouts I've drank this product and have felt replenished every time.  Without the product-drained. But each of the times that I ingested this after a serious workout, I've felt great.

The only con I have about it is its slightly bitter after-taste. And I've found this to hold true for each flavor I tried so I've just come to expect it.

Bottom-line: I'm lovin' this product! The performance & benefits that the Optimizer delivers far outweighs the after-taste. So this was definitely a BIG win for me. *insert grin*

Can't wait to try the other products which include the Sport Performance Protein Powder and a running jacket. I've already begun reading the book, Thrive by Brendan Brazier, so I'm eager to try, test and implement the things that I read about.

I certainly hope that you all have a wonderful weekend. I know what I'll be doing. Reigniting my workout routine and eating plan which I'll definitely be sharing with you.

What are your plans for the weekend?....

Post Title HAPPY FRIDAY, VEGA PRODUCT WINNINGS & FIT BOTTOMED GIRLS!!!