Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

A QUICK HAIR UPDATE


Hola Chica’s and O’s!

I hope that all is well with you. I have many things going on but I also have much that I want to share with you, so it’s time for me to get going with it. From the feedback I’ve gotten, I’ll definitely continue the “Good News Monday Quote for the Week” and the “Heroine Entrepreneur “series. We’ll continue to get informative posts from Carolyn Akens (such a sweetie and joy to know). I’ll also continue my “Tuesdays Are for Tresses” post. Speaking of which….

I’ve stopped doing my buns for now because my edges are suffering. So I’ve begun incorporating protein treatments to strengthen my hair, and gone back to wearing twist-outs. BOR-RING! *Yawns* I’ve even tried a braid-out and while I liked it, I also felt it to be too similar to twists-outs for me to want to continue much with them. Soooooo, I’ve decided to embark upon roller-sets and straight looks just to shake it up a bit. I’m so bored with it. I really want to color my hair but I believe I’ve read that it won’t take well on top of henna. And I’ve hennaed my hair a plenty of times. Guess I’ll check a little further into that. One thing I do see is me doing another BC (big chop) in my future. I’m trying to hold on another year or two so we shall see. I’ll definitely keep you all posted on all of the above. But keep in mind that my current camera is a defiant one. So until I get my Nikon 5000, I’ll do my best to give you photos from my crackberry. Lol.

Now of course, I’ll be investing in a couple of other hair tools to achieve my roller set and straight looks. I’ve done my research and have decided to purchase a stand-alone hair dryer for my roller sets and a Sedu flat iron (my splurge item) within the next few weeks or so. A Pibbs Hair Dryer is my dream deferred but I’ve read similarly great things about the one that I plan on purchasing.

Well, that's pretty much what's been going on with me, as far as my hair is concerned.
What about yours?....

Post Title A QUICK HAIR UPDATE