Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

MAMA'S PRESSING "PAUSE"



Hi Beautifuls!

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm pressing the "pause" button on the blog until after the holidays. This year, I've suddenly gotten the audacity and unmitigated gall to have a semblance of a social life. Lol. Only thing is, you tend to need a bit more recoop time when your past those wonderful college years along with the added responsibilities of things like motherhood, career, relationships, marriage and fill-in-the-blank."

Anyhoo, I have lunch with a friend and two more parties to go. One of which is a full-blown New Year's Eve soiree'. So excited about that! Got the dress and pullin' out the leopard-print stilettos for that one. =)
I know. Just who do I think I am?! Haha!!

I do hope that you all are enjoying your lives, focusing on living it to the fullest, and staying on a path that is fulfilling and brings you happiness. Remember, you have to be happy with you before anyone around you can be happy with you.

So please excuse me whilst I allow life to get in the way. ;)

Wishing you all the best and most awesome!
See you lovelies in the new year!
{{Hugs}},

Post Title MAMA'S PRESSING "PAUSE"