Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Combating Winter Dryness (revisited)


Hi Beautifuls!

I just wanted to update you on my fight with winter dryness. Remember my previous post on this battle. Well, I have been combining my castor oil with e.v. coconut oil and applying it to my still damp skin, immediately after I get out of the shower. After this, I apply my lotion and allow myself to air dry as much as possible.






I must say that this has been working for me. The dry patchiness that I had going on has almost disappeared. And let tell you, it was pretty bad. I simply cannot say enough about these two products. I've posted about Coconut Oil but I'm gonna have to speak on Castor oil real soon.

If you're struggling w/keeping your skin moisturized you may want to try combining your products and applying them to moist skin, like we tend to do for our hair. Same method just different landscape.

Post Title Combating Winter Dryness (revisited)