Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just So You Know...

Hi Beautifuls!

Just wanted to drop in and say "Hello". Please pardon my slack in blogging but my daughter is in competition season (Competitive Cheerleading) and that along w/recovering from the holiday schedule has left me a bit drained. Honestly, my mind is hardly focused on anything outside of this Sundays competition (their first one for this season). Not to say that I haven't thought about blogging but between her teams preparation, her school project (yes, already), my 9-to-5 and my short amount of sleep (which I admit is no one's fault but my own) I have been left with little energy.

I hope to recover from this by next week. So please bear with me and my schedule.
I'll be back in the groove of things soon.

Much Love...

Post Title Just So You Know...