Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

IT'S DA BOMB, LIKE TICK TICK!!


Good Morning Gorgeous!!

I hope that all is well in your world. I've been meaning to mention this oil so here goes. Dabur Vatika oil is one of my fav hair oils. It is basically, enriched coconut oil. I am absolutely in love with it! I use it as an overnight treatment. When I co-wash it out in the morning, my hair has this extra softness to it. It's not terribly expensive either. You can purchase it for under $10 at your local Indian grocery or online.

Ingredients include:
Coconut Oil, Neem, Brahmi, Fruit Extracts of Amla, Bahera and Harar, Kapur kachri, Henna, Rosemary Oil, Lemon Oil, TBHQ (Whatever that is. I'll have to look that one up), & Fragrance.

I've read on some hair threads that it has an awful odor to it, but I don't get that. It really smells great to me.

I use this along w/my other fav hair oils, Qhemet's Indian Macassar Conditioning Oil and Komaza Care Hair Nourishment Oil.

What oils are you using, if any?....

Post Title IT'S DA BOMB, LIKE TICK TICK!!