Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HELLOOoo, I'M STILL HERE......

Hi Beautifuls!

I know it has been a minute. Honestly, the energy to job search (cause mama's gotta keep the money flowin'), work on a plan to do what I'm really feelin' and keep a focused mindset can be overwhelming at times. Doable but requires a lot from me so that blogging is a little lower on my list. At least for now. However, I have not forgotten about you all and do peep on those of you w/blogs. As a matter of fact, I've been tagged by the lovely Gem over at Gemini Life. I will try to get to that on Friday.

Anyhoo, while I was perusing my blog lists, I came across the video on Nukynk's fly blog. If you hadn't checked her out, you can here. Fly hair and fashion w/thought provoking posts. It's a really cool blog. I watched this beautiful video and it really touched me. Although I understand where the mentality stems from, it still bothers me... hurts me to hear other black women diss or fear their natural hair.




Your thoughts?.......

Post Title HELLOOoo, I'M STILL HERE......