Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HAIRVEDA SPRING FLING SALE

This coming weekend you can get some serious savings during Hairveda’s weekend Spring Sale! It will also be your last chance to purchase Vatika Frosting for the season.


According to the email I received, this is what’s going to be on sale:


-Vatika Frosting 50% OFF


-SitriNillah DC 20% OFF


-Whipped Gelly 20% OFF


-CoCasta Oil 30% OFF


-Whipped Cream 20%OFF


-URBAN AROMA Artisan Soaps-20% OFF


-PUR Buttercreme-50% OFF

I had to pass this along because Hairveda has some awesome natural products. I swear by their Vatika Frosting and love the Sitri Nillah Masque Ultra-Moisturizing Deep Conditioner.

This time I will try the Whipped Gelly since I’m looking into different and protective hair styles.



Happy Shopping!

Post Title HAIRVEDA SPRING FLING SALE