Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

A LITTLE BIT OF THIS. A LITTLE BIT OF THAT.

Old hair pic of puff close-up from spring '09

Hola Gorgeous Ones,


I hope that all is well with everyone. Just wanted to mention, that I’ve been featured on Indulgence Is Key blog. Click here to read it. Shout out to Dionne for the invitation & interview.

Its not much new as far as my hair is concerned. It’s almost been 2 weeks since I’ve washed my hair and I can tell. I’m starting to experience some itchies which could also be related to the slight change in weather. Idk. I’ll have time to wash it later on this week. Along with a henna treatment for a bonus .

Until then, I’m staying on top of keeping this stuff moisturized (especially the ends) and treating it with loving care. Truth be told, I've just gotten to the point where I’m not “rough-housing” my hair so much when handling it. Shhhh....  I know. I know. Three years and it’s still a learning process. =)


What's going on with your tresses?....

Post Title A LITTLE BIT OF THIS. A LITTLE BIT OF THAT.