Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2009 SIDE-HUSTLEMANIA !!!




Good Morning Beautifuls!

I hope that you all are having a wonderful day/week despite all the economic news! I've been wondering how is everyone managing their lives. We hear so much about the economy and the stimulus package, what state is gonna accept which conditions of it, the new job losses of the day, etc. etc., that we miss out on things that people are doing to save money and/or how to bring more money into your household.

One of my purposes for 2009, is to get a side-hustle. My problem is figuring out which one would be best for me. I know about a million folks doing Mary Kay, a qtr of a million pushing melaleuca products, and another qtr of a million doing Primerica.

My questions to you all are: What are you doing to stay afloat in this stormy economic season? What side-hustle is working for you? What cut-backs have you made in your household?....

Post Title 2009 SIDE-HUSTLEMANIA !!!