Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

fantasy

After so many sleep deprivation, frowns, pimples, and a very terrible mood, finally..... it comes to an end. Rewind to several days ago, suddenly there's a thought that really hit me. what was I fighting for? Was it all worth it?

On a much brighter note, I'm thinking about my dream. I have a dream, everyone has a dream. And yes, it's a HUGE one, Mister. But what if I never achieve it? Would this be the end of an era? No. Would I die? I don't think so.
I believe that every single person has an equal right to chase after their dream. But do they have an equal opportunity? That's probably the root from what people assume about LUCK. Believe it or not, luck does exist. But you can't count to it forever because most of the time you must depend on anyone else but yourself.
Back to the question before.. What if I never achieve what I dreamed of?

We should have a heart as big as the universe to accept the fact that not every dream will come true. Of course I keep on trying, but I keep stuck in the dead end. It's funny how busy I was, running and running away to catch my dream till unconsciously, I lived in a fantasy. I have to get back as soon as possible to earth because I've gone too far. I didn't notice the beautiful things that God had showered me, cos my mind was too preoccupied with the thoughts that don't even exist! I was obsessed to be something I've been dreaming of. Then I realize, back to the old saying, that life is a choice. As you all know, I hate my current job. But I believe, someday it will all be worth it. Who knows a few years from now my dream will eventually come true? Life is full of mystery, and like a crossword puzzle, one thing leads to another.
I would never give up on my dream but I have to live the life I have now. Time is like a river, you cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow will never pass again. So I will enjoy every single moment of my life and be extremely grateful.



Post Title fantasy