Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

AN UPDO THAT I'M FEELIN'

March 2011 Twist-Out Updo
What a funny angle. I discovered that I need an extra piece to my tripod so these photos are a result of me taking pics with one hand. Not fun. But I got it done.


Just sharing a simple twist-out updo that I've been wearing for about a week now. Working on mostly wearing protective styles to take better care of my ends.



It's not a perfect updo but I do like it. And by not perfect, I mean not every strand is in place. No. It's more of a "let's throw something together and see what comes of it as we go" updo. Either way, I like it.


earrings by Daisy Fuentes;Kohls
On top of which, its been going back and forth between warm & borderline hot and I hate having hair on my neck when it feels like that.




Note: I have several bobby pins, hair pins and two mini-combs (which you probably see 1 peeping out) to hold all of this together.


Hope the rest of your day is smart & lovely,
{{Hugs}},

Post Title AN UPDO THAT I'M FEELIN'