Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

ON MY WISHLIST

Happy Friday/Weekend Lovelies!

I hope that this week has gone well for everyone. Mine has. I'm excited about next week, but I'll talk more about that... next week. ;)

There are a few things that I've been fienen' to get in my closet. One of them has been for more wrist-candy. Truthfully, I've normally only gone as far as Target for go-to pieces because I'm unaware of places to find great bangles & bracelets that won't level my bank account. Well, Sophia over at Kiffe Coco has enlightened me to a wonderful designer.

Meet some of the wonderful workings of Amrita Singh that are now on my list.

Threaded bangle set - $100

So wish these were for sale. Love this set!

Nissa bangle set - $100


Emmi bangle - $60






Sari Resin bangle - $24



Vin bangle set - $100
 For more of her bangles and other jewelry & items, you can check out her site here.
Not sure how to rock these. Well, check out how Folake, of Style Pantry , brings it with her  wrists full of metal

Well, I'm off to dine w/the fam for my brother's b'day.
Hope you all have an awesome weekend!
Peace.

Post Title ON MY WISHLIST