Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

COMING SOON......




HEROINE.
- 1. A woman noted for courage and daring action.
- 2. A woman noted for special achievement in a particular field. (from freedictionary.com)

According to Merriam-Webster online dictionary:
- 1 a: a mythological or legendary woman having the qualities of a hero b: a woman admired and emulated for her achievements and qualities

According to YourDictionary.com:
- a girl or woman of outstanding courage, nobility, etc., or of heroic achievements



All of these definitions encompass the women that will be featured in this future blog series. I chose the title "heroine" because I kept seeing the term "courage" in its definition. Courage, in my opinion, is an important piece of the puzzle to putting your passion to work. Courage is a part of what it takes to do what you love as your business. In lieu of this, I'll be interviewing/featuring women entrepreneurs who have done what some may look at as impossible or wonder ,"How can I do that?" or even, "Oh God, what've I gotten myself into? How can I go on?"

Now, of course, this will tie into the overall theme of this blog which loves all things natural, natural hair, organic, green, good for the environment, health, healthy eating...well, I think you get the idea. ;)

It is my hope and desire for this series to encourage, inspire and/or motivate every woman (myself included) who is seeking to break out of her box, move on her desires and make things happen. So if you have a yearning to do what you love as your business and/or need some encouragement to do so, look out for this blog post beginning this Wednesday.

Not sure whether I'll be doing this feature once a month or bi-monthly but I do know that it will be on Wednesdays beginning this Wednesday, the 18th. Hope you'll come join me.

Peace and blessings,
CO

Post Title COMING SOON......