Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

AFROVEDA HEMP SEED LOCK, TWIST & ROLL BUTTER REVIEW


Amidst reading some internet talk some time ago about Afroveda’s Hemp Seed Lock, Twist & Roll butter being discontinued , I happily snagged a jar. Too my pleasure, it was well worth the somewhat trouble that I had finding some.


First of all, let me talk about the scent. Unlike , my opinion of the Totally Twisted Ginger Almond butter (not to worry, Zainab1 at Au Naturale loves it.), I fell in love with this scent. It’s light, herbal scent is easy and pleasant on my senses. At times, I’d found myself just opening the jar to get another whiff of it. Y’all know I’m a scent woman.

It’s texture is somewhat clay-like. I applied to damp hair and it went on very smoothly. It also absorbed well into the hair.

It’s performance was just as good as it’s scent. I used it to do two-strand twists after washing my hair with its weekly ayurvedic treatment and steam conditioning. Loved it. It seemed to keep my strands slightly elongated and definitely frizz-free. Not to mention, oh so soft throughout the week.



Is it a keeper?.. Definitely. And certainly on the list for repurchase.

I can’t wait to try some of her conditioners and other products.



You can purchase Afroveda products at these online locations:


Afroveda.com
The Good Hair Mart

Post Title AFROVEDA HEMP SEED LOCK, TWIST & ROLL BUTTER REVIEW