Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

GOOD NEWS MONDAY QUOTE



Hi Gorgeous!

I’m a little late in the day but here I am. Today’s Good News Monday quote is from Dan McDonald aka youtube’s Liferegenerator Channel. I love what he has to say and enjoy his vids. They are fun, hilarious, informative and full of love & positive vibes.

The challenges are there to make you stronger! You have to stay faithful! Thank God for making it happen even before it has manifested! There is a reason things happen the way they do and it ain't your job to understand that! Your job is to press on in faith and gratitude! Start thinking about the things you have to be thankful for, keep the faith and watch the miracles happen. ~Dan McDonald



I don’t know about you but that’s right on time for me. =)
Hope you all have a wonderful day/week.

Post Title GOOD NEWS MONDAY QUOTE