Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

REDEDICATIONS


Due to yo-yo eating and inconsistent workouts, I’ve had to rededicate myself to consistent exercise & consistent healthy eating. One of my goals is to be in skinny jeans by Christmas. Yes, I said skinny jeans. Not that I’m big on them, it just gives me a nice goal to envision.
Anyhoo, I’m working (along w/a lil help from here and there) on a detox plan that will include colonics. Don’t know what a colonic is?.. Well, think of it as a major enema or just read {here}.  It’s been a few years since I’ve had one but I’m definitely not a stranger to them. I’ve already scheduled a colonic for next week so expect a post on it.I’m also paying really close attention to the ingredient listing on ALL products. Vegan included. *Carolyn Akens had warned me about that.* It’s amazing (and sad & unfortunate) how much crappy shit is in the majority of things sold. Since I’m still working out the details of my detox plan & eating habits, I’ll have to post on that later. Or it may turn out to be something that I sort of “wing” as I get retuned to listening to my body. Either way, I’ll be chronicling all of this, in some way, on the blog.






As far as my workouts are concerned, I’ve gone back to the gym and am working on my running (better yet jogging). I’m doing pretty good so far. And will continue to work on increasing my distance. I have an awesome goal. I’ll be returning to jog the Peachtree 2011 . This is my main motivation for working on my jogging endurance and time. It’s not until July 4th, so my plans are to be more than ready for it by then. What I’m even more excited about is the half-marathon that I’ll be participating in Thanksgiving Day morning. *I’m so stocked about it!* Wish me success!
I’ll definitely post on the experience.



Is there anything that you’ve had to rededicate yourself to lately?....

Post Title REDEDICATIONS