Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

JUST A FEW OF THE THINGS THAT I AM THANKFUL FOR.....


As usual, I am reflecting on the things that I am most thankful for. So as we embark upon another Thanksgiving holiday, I wanted to share just a few of those things with you.


  • I am thankful for my family. Not just my immediate fam but the entire slew of my folks down to my cousins cousins cousin. Over the years, I have grown hungrier for their company and to get to know them better. Thanks for all of your love, support and mostly for just being you. Love that we all can get together and just be.

  • I am thankful for my good friend Ms. M, who has taught me so much about friendship. Most notably, I thank her for opening my eyes to the beauty of non-judgment and for always keeping it real with nothin’ but love. I am grateful to have a friend who is as passionate about personal growth as much as I am. Much luv to ya, my sista!

  • I am thankful for the wonderful people whom I have connected with through blogging, facebook and twitter. You all have and continue to help expand me.

  • I am thankful for every disappointment, upset and heartbreak that has served as an opportunity for me to grow as a person.

  • I am thankful for the realization that this is an abundant universe full of everything thing that I need and desire. And that all of those things are attainable.

  • I am also thankful for the realization that I am the one responsible for my own happiness.

  • I am thankful for the followers of this blog, those who leave comments and those who just breeze thru. I really do appreciate you all. You keep me going. =)



My prayer is that everyone of you has a wonderful, safe holiday full of love, laughter and good times.
{{Hugs}},




What are you thankful for in this season?......

Post Title JUST A FEW OF THE THINGS THAT I AM THANKFUL FOR.....