Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

WOO-HOO TO GREAT HAIR DAYS!!!



Hi Gorgeous Ones!

I know it’s been a minute since I’ve posted anything on hair. I’ve honestly gotten a bit bored talking about it. Don’t get me wrong. I’m still lovin’ and feelin’ my chem-free locks of hair, I just don’t see myself devoting as much time or blog-space to talk about it. It's one of the things that I've been meditating on as far as where I will be taking this blog in the future. Besides, there are so many great hair blogs out there that you can go to for any given topic on hair matters. So just fyi, from here on out, my posts on hair will be sporadic.
And having said that, today’s post will be one of those sporadic picks. ;)
This past weekend, I had the pleasure of attending Shelley Chapman’s Taste of Naturi event. So yummy. After a week, filled with sweaty work-outs and buns, I decided to try something different. 
 Likey?.... I do.
I spritzed my hair with my own concoction of distilled water, essential oils, a lil' leave-in condish to the point where it was a bit damp. Then I applied a small amount of my fav leave-in, MOP leave-in conditioner from root to tip. Starting from the left side of my head, I horizontally parted my hair and then flat-twisted with Darcy's Botanicals Madagascar Vanilla styling creme. At the end of the 6 to 7 horizontal flat twists, I rolled 2 to 3 inches of my ends on red flexi-rods using Jane Carter Solution's Wrap and Roll.

I was pleasantly surprised when I took my hair down a couple of hours before the event. I was so happy with the outcome that I had to share these pics.



Please forgive my blackberry photos but I'm still waiting on the Universe to deliver my Nikon D60 to me. Just sayin'. Lol.

Post Title WOO-HOO TO GREAT HAIR DAYS!!!