Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

IT'S DETOX TIME FOR C.O.


Hola Beautifuls!

I intended to get this post up earlier but wasn't feeling too hot. Let me tell you. Proper sleep and rest is VERY important.

Anyhoo... I hope everyone survived the holidays with little to no weight gain. I managed to come through without gaining weight. So I'm happy about that. I'm sure I could've trimmed down some more had I continued to work out consistently and lowered my holiday indulging some more. Am I upset about it? Not at all. I enjoyed my holidays.

Seeing as this is the New Year and I discussed going thru Carolyn Aken’s Body Rejuvenation Detox program as my Phase I of 2011. Read here where I talked about my plans. I’ll be starting on this coming Monday and ending 21 days later.  In all honesty, I was a little freaked after I committed to it. I went thru the Oh-my-God-What-have-I-done-Can I-really-do-this phase. And the short answer was and still is, “Yes.”

So after releasing the fear, I embraced this part of my journey. And now I’m looking forward to it. Actually, I’m kinda excited about it! And as part of this journey, I’ll be posting here every Thursday on my experience during this process. Partly, to help me stay through the process and hopefully to show others that it is doable.


Be sure to check out Carolyn Akens site. Her testimony is proof that you can achieve a healthy you. Plus she’s a sweetie.

What are your plans to finetune your health?....

Post Title IT'S DETOX TIME FOR C.O.