Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

HAPPY FRIDAY!!



**UPDATE** This is my masterpiece! My first raw recipe.

Good Morning Beautifuls!

And Happy Friday! I hope that all has been well in your world. Yesterday was a bit rough for me (I'll post about that next week) but all is well.

I am so happy! I tried my first raw foods..living foods..whichever-title-you-wanna-attach-to-it recipe. For whatever reason, I had been craving avocado. Although I couldn't imagine eating it by itself, I could definitely envision eating it in a nori roll. I wanted to try one already made however I didn't want one w/any type nut butter in it. Just wanted it a little more simple. Anyhoo, I combed a lot of online recipes and decided to just wing it off of my taste buds. So I picked up some untoasted (the black ones) nori sheets, an avocado, a cucumber, sprouts and green onion. I already had some carrots and some Bragg's amino's. I successfully scooped the avocado out (Yay me!) and cut the carrots and cucumber into strips. I also marinated the carrots and cucumber in the Bragg's amino's for about 15 minutes. I layered all ingredients on the nori roll and proceeded to roll it up. I admit it was a little messy but very delicious. I ate one last night and made one for my lunch today. I'm so proud and happy!! I accomplished my first raw food recipe! I'll have to attach a photo of my success later. Ran out of time.

Also, on yesterday I received my Curlmart order. Let me tell you about Jessicurl WDT. I put some on my hair this a.m. and talk about soft. And it smells so good. I purchased the Lavender & Citrus scented WDT. ..Heavenly.. I don't know if I will try any of the other products before I get weaved up cause after today, my hair will be back in a bun. Just had to let you know about that one.

I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend! Amidst school projects and cheerleading practice, I plan on it.
Be sure to do something for yourself. And as always, "Do You."...
Peace

Post Title HAPPY FRIDAY!!