Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

What Will You Purpose To Do In '09?.....




Hi Beautifuls!

2009 is quickly approaching and I was wondering.. Have you considered/planned for your new year?.. I have.

Here's what's on my list:

1. Take up yoga
2. Run/walk the Peachtree Road Race
3. Get passports for my daughter and I
4. Do a juice fast and purpose to do a fast each quarter
5. Take a raw foods class
6. Reunite myself with consistent work outs
7. Continue to seek personal growth
8. Continue to embrace life and living
9. Continue to seek to understand more & not judge
10. Continue to learn/accept/embrace who I am & hopefully inspire others to do the same
11. Community service
12. Definitely get a side hustle

Gosh, this seemed long as I was typing it up but it's really not. Half of these I've already started working on. What can I say.. I'm always on this continuous journey of self-improvement of physical, mental, and spiritual. I suppose I see learning and improving myself as a lifelong journey that I've come to embrace. Sometimes I really enjoy it. Other times I want to run from it. Nevertheless, I embrace it.

Either way, I'm really looking forward to the new year! Wish I could tell you that I'll be celebrating at church or at some cool,swanky party somewhere (hell, maybe just a party) or something exciting. Not. I'll be fundraising at the Dome (Chick fil a Bowl). It's cool. It's all for a good purpose.

However you choose to bring in the New Year, be safe! Live life fully and love completely! And definitely "do you".

See ya next year!
Much Love..
ChocolateOrchid

Have you made a list or plans for yourself for 2009? If so, what are yours?....

Post Title What Will You Purpose To Do In '09?.....