Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME, I SHOULDN'T HAVE....


Hi Beautifuls!

I miss yooooooouu.... Have to get a new laptop (So excited about it!) and that should be done by Thursday so that I can be back on top of my blogging game by next week.

In the meantime, I'd like to have some fun. For the randomly picked person who can correctly complete the line in this blog title, "It's been a long time, I shouldn't have __ __. _ _ _ _ _ _ _.", I'd love to give away some Navitas Naturals Chia Seeds. Along w/this bag of Chia, you will receive a few recipe cards and maybe a little somethin' extra. =)

If you need a refresher or missed my post on Chia, click here.
Also, be sure to leave your email address in the comment after you've completed the line so that I'll be able to contact you for your winnings.

This giveaway will be open until noon (Eastern time) on this Friday, Sept. 18th.

Smooches,
ChocolateOrchid

Post Title IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME, I SHOULDN'T HAVE....