Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

ITS MY ONE YEAR BLOGIVERSARY!!


I honestly cannot believe it's been a year since I started this blog. I don't think I had any expectations beyond just doing it. I really just jumped in. And am soooo happy I did!

I've met some wonderful and cool people along the way. Shout out to Urbancurlz, whose been a sweetie from the start and was the first person to blogroll me on her site. I <3 U. Much love to Gem over at The Gemini Life who was one of the first person's I connected with via the web. Very intelligent (& crazy) chica. Lol. Shout outs to Alicia at InstantVintage (designer/stylista), No at NorianLove (great poet and music to listen to), Laquita at All Naptural (online editor/mixtress/author/Oprah in the making. Lol.) ,Ingrid at RawEpicurean (raw food chef connoisseour & such a sweetie), earthmother at InTheRaw (raw food sweetie & awesome raw food resource) and so many others. Thanks for connecting with me so early on. Your presence has been such a great help and encouragement.


Special love to my followers and subscribers. You all keep me going, especially when you leave a comment. Hint hint. My prayer is that I will continue to improve & grow this blog. And that the delivery of the information given continues to improve so that you will get something positive and beneficial from it.

Much love to you all,
ChocolateOrchid

Post Title ITS MY ONE YEAR BLOGIVERSARY!!