Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

SIR-PRISE! SIR-PRISE! SIR-PRISE!

Hi Beautifuls!

Now that I have my laptop (Webcam included, thank God!) I can finally post videos to my youtube page. Took me and my sweetie a minute to edit and then figure out how to upload them. But I do think that I have the hang of it now.

So check out my Good News Monday video post.
Part I.


Seeing as it was my first time, I didn't realize that I should pause the video instead of stopping it. Lol.
Part II.


I hope you all enjoyed. I'm sure I'll get more comfortable with it over time.
If you have any suggestions, feel free to put them in the comments or send me an email.

Btw, who knows what character and what television show today's blog post title came from. I'm hoping I'm not the only one. Lol.

Peace,
CO

Post Title SIR-PRISE! SIR-PRISE! SIR-PRISE!