Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

10 HONEST THINGS ABOUT ME +


HAPPY FRIDAY, GORGEOUS!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful, productive and fulfilling week!

HippieMom at the Raw Journal was gracious enough to nominate me for the Honest Scrap Award. Thanks Sweetie!!

The rules to receiving this award are as follows:

1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Present this award to others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
3. Tell those people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP, inform them of these guidelines.
4. Share "Ten Honest things" about yourself.

10 HONEST THINGS ABOUT MYSELF

1. I have to have all of my cash laying in the same direction, in sequential order. It drives me nuts to have a cashier, teller, or ATM machine hand them to me in opposite directions.

2. I recently (as in the past 2 years) developed an anxiety of driving over really tall (and sometimes somewhat tall) bridges & overpasses. I have been known to go a different route just to avoid a tall bridge. Really. I am working on this.

3. I'm a fan of anime'.

4. I've gone snorkeling with sting rays. It was such a thrilling and exciting time that I'll always remember.

5. Every time I'm in Whole Foods, I have to get a vegan double chocolate chip cookie. I may need a 12 Step program for this. Don't judge me. ;)

6. I actually cried at the end of a Dracula movie...while on a date. I was so embarrassed.

7. I used to have a ridiculous crush on Bobby Brown. Don't play. I know I'm not alone.

8. I abhor the sight,smell & taste of mayonnaise. Always have. Always will.

9. When I was a preteen, I used to down 3 Quarter Pounders w/cheese, a large fry and a soda in one sitting. ...These days, I loathe the sight of a McDonald's.

10. Okay. I admit it. I do enjoy most of the Black Eyed Peas songs. They get me movin'. And I often find myself singing one. Don't play. I know I'm not alone.

TAG! YOU'RE IT!
Au Naturale
BreaKINK New Ground
Chica Con Los Rizos Bonitos
...Weird Crayon In a World Sized Box of Crayolas
Miss Moon's Musings
Elan Tresses
For Colored Gurls
**And yes, I'm interested in reading your "honest things" so I will be checking in. Lol. Some of you have escaped this particular tag. That's okay. I'll catch you next time. =)



Shout out to Execumama and Naturi Beauty! It was really great meeting you two along with everyone else. I had an awesome time with you all at the speed networking event hosted by Face Forward. Awesome event!! Can't wait for the next one!

Have a wonderful weekend! And as always, "Do you."
{{HUGS}},
CO

Post Title 10 HONEST THINGS ABOUT ME +