Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

COVER IT UP

cable knit beanie


Okay. It's definitely winter. We had a weekend here that was full of cold blustery winter air and I knew immediately that I needed to invest in some more cute, and functional hats.

Protecting your hair during this season can be effectively done in a manner of ways. One of which would be by donning some headgear. They are so many varieties and colors to choose from that range in prices. So I'll just share a few of my favorites with you.



Urban Outfitters Chainlink Slouchy Beanie-$28


Coal Premium Leila Tweed Wool Satin-lined Cap-$39.95


Walnut1 Tam from PurpleSageDesignz on Etsy


Juicy Couture Grosgrain Band Military Cap - $58 (Nordstrom)


Juicy Couture Luxe Cable Knit Newsboy Hat - $75 (Nordstrom)


Not just for the occasional bad hair day, hats can be quite fashionable and effective in keeping your hair healthy during this time. For hats without a lining, I usually cover my head with a cute scarf. I haven't mastered lining caps with satin or silk materials, so if anyone has pointers on this please share. Also, if you know of any good hat shops/stores, please share.

And don't forget, always keep those tresses moisturized underneath your choice of headgear.

The Best,
CO

Post Title COVER IT UP