Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

IT'S GOOD NEWS MONDAY!!

Hola Beautifuls!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was great! I pretty much stayed busy helping/supervising the mounting and displaying of my daughter's science project. And that was aside from working on staying warm. Lol.

Let me welcome all of the recent followers to my blog. It certainly is a pleasure having you here. Just so you know, on Mondays I like to post about some good, positive and/or encouraging news. Sometimes I'll mix it up and post a inspirational poem or quote. Just as long as its all good. I love to set the tone for the week by starting it off right.

Speaking of which....

I first heard about this good news a week or so ago. When I first saw it on the news, I teared up. And still do. It's so heartwarming. Regardless of your faith, religion or spirituality, this is touching. I'll let you watch the short clip and see what I mean.



Happy Monday.
With luv,
CO

By the way, send me an email if you've heard of some wonderful, inspiring and/or encouraging news. It can be about you, someone you know, something you know of, etc. etc. Doesn't matter. Just share. You never know who is in need of reading/hearing something wonderful.

Post Title IT'S GOOD NEWS MONDAY!!