Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT FOR NATURALS


I know some of you may be wondering what can I get for my sis, cousin, friend or loved-one who is thinking about going natural, transitioning, new to natural hair. Well, as I've stated before, this is one of the best books to invest in. Even for us who have been natural for a few years. This would certainly make a great gift that all naturals would appreciate.

The holidays are right around the corner and Thank God I’m Natural would make the perfect Xmas gift for that special woman in your life. Surprise mom, your daughter, or your best friend with an autographed copy of the book with a personalized inscription that reads “Dear XXX, Always stay natural. You’re beautiful just the way you are.” As black women, it is not often that we’re told we’re beautiful as we are, which is why this is such a unique present. The book is available online by http://thankgodimnatural.wordpress.com/store and Thank God I’m Natural is offering free shipping on all purchases from now until Christmas, excluding international orders.


I absolutely love this book and highly recommend it.
ChocolateOrchid

Post Title A GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT FOR NATURALS