Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SUNSHINE AWARD



Wow!! So much has seemed to happen within the past few weeks. I ended up working a 9 to 5, did a super mini-juice fast (will blog about soon), took a blogging break and celebrated my b'day all on top of the usual life stuff almost seemed overwhelming. Whew!! On top of all this, I got a couple of blogging awards from some real sweeties.

I'd like to thank my friend, HippieMom, over at The Raw Journal for bestowing the Sunshine Award on me. {{Hugs}}

This is a wonderfully simple award. All you do is give it to other bloggers who bring you sunshine! And link back to the person who gave it to you.

Here are some of the lovelies that bring sunshine:
Natural Raw Living
Raw Epicurean
Raw Mocha Angel
Black and Into Green
Kombucha Chic
Elan Tresses
Texture Playground
Newly Natural

{{Muah!!}}

I was also bestowed with another award which I'll post about on next week. You all are so sweet to me. *grins*

Post Title SUNSHINE AWARD