Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A 10-DAY OLD TWIST-OUT

Hola Beautiful Ones!

I hope that all is well with everyone. I seem to have caught a blame cold. Phooey!! Anyhoo, I've been meaning to wash/henna/dc my hair since Saturday but between things to do and not feeling like it, it just hasn't happened yet. And given the way I feel and my schedule, it probably won't go down until this Thursday. The good news is that I received my order of Terressentials Organic Pure Earth Hair Wash. So I'll be using that on Thursday to wash my hair.

Wanna see what a 10-day old twist-out looks like?....











I'm a bit surprised that its lasted this long. Even with me, off & on, retwisting it at night it still hanging in there. Which is working out for me seeing as I haven't gotten to washing it yet. After my washing session, I may retwist it the same way or flat-twist it. I haven't done a flat-twist in ages. But if I do that, I'll probably rod the ends.

Alright peeps.... I've gotta get some more tea in me and knock this blame cold out the park.

What's going on with you all?....

Post Title A 10-DAY OLD TWIST-OUT