Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

BACK TO BEING BUN-ERIFIC



Hi Beautifuls!

Just a quick pic post on the bun I did. On last week after finally, washing, deep conditioning and hennaing my hair I decided to just do a side-bun. The pics that I'm posting were a last minute attempt to get some photos of it. I'm trying to stay on top of taking photos of my different hairstyles. Especially if I like them. Just this particular day, I almost forgot about it, hence the hair photos via car.



Anyhoo, I did a wet set bun. After partially cool-rinsing the condish out, I set my hair into the side-bun. After putting it into the ponytail holder, I parted my hair into 3 sections. For each section, I applied Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream and then made two-strand twists. I sealed each twist with the "unknown" grease that smells so good. Lol. Then alternately placed them around the central ponytail, tucking the ends underneath the twists and securing them with a bobby pin.




For the top portion of my hair, I used a little Hairveda Whipped Gelly to lay down the edges and stray hairs. Then I covered it with a scarf and topped that with a bonnet and went to bed. Oh yes! I almost forgot. I did get under the dryer for about 30 minutes to get rid of the drips and most of the water.




OMG! Once I get my Nikon D "fill-in-the-blank", I'll do more & better photos. Including ones of dishes I prepare and try amongst other things.


Ttyl,

Post Title BACK TO BEING BUN-ERIFIC