Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

CRAZY SEXY DIET REMEDIES


Hi Gorgeous Ones!

I am currently engrossed in reading Kris Carr's Crazy Sexy Diet book. This is an awesome book that had a timely release in to helping me continue my personal journey with the foods I eat and lifestyle. You can read about her journey starting with how she used to eat and live to finding out she had an incurable cancer to how she chose to take back her life by changing her eating and lifestyle. She's funny and keeps it 100 all the way. Love her delivery. You can read more about Kris and her books & film on her website, CrazySexyCancer.com.

I honestly had no intention of doing a book review because I haven't finished reading it yet. But I just couldn't resist talking about this book and had to share a couple of home remedies that she put in there that I am so onto trying.

Detoxing Heavy Metals
1 to 2 C of Epsom salts
1/4 C of Baking Soda
a dash of lavender

Add to bathwater, soak & luxuriate.

According to Kris, this is a "great remedy is for detoxing heavy metals and radiation. Helps to soothe skin rashes, psoriasis and eczema."


Vaginal/Bladder Infection Relief
1 to 2 C of (ACV) Apple Cider Vinegar

Add to bathwater and soak.

This remedy "can help to restore proper vaginal pH balance". ACV baths "help to combat unfriendly bacteria, fight fungal overgrowth, and ease the discomfort associated with vaginal and bladder infections." They are also "excellent for joint inflammation, arthritis and gout."


Post Title CRAZY SEXY DIET REMEDIES