Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

ANOTHER HAIRSTYLE WIN



Wanna know how I got here?....




 I gave myself a left-side part and flat-twisted my hair.


Then set the ends on some flexi-rods.


 And this is how it came out. I wasn't sure if it would look nice, but ended up being pleased.



As far as products, I used Jane Carter Solutions Revitalizing Leave-In conditioner, my nearly empty jar of Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Buttercream and drum-roll please.....
Natural Oasis Hair & Scalp Conditioner

Remember the unknown "somebody's grease" that I mentioned in  my "Turning Lemons Into Lemonade" post. Well, I was reading Natural Urbanista’s blog and she mentioned using a product by “Natural Oasis”. As soon as I read the company’s name a light went off. And I recalled that this is the same company that I got my "unknown grease", which is actually known as Natural Oasis Hair & Scalp Conditioner from. Woo hoo! I was so happy to (1) get this revelation and (2) know that they are still in business. I remembered receiving the sample products from them and loving them. And seeing as I’m trying to simplify my hair product stash, this revelation is quite timely. ;) You can visit the company's webstore here.

Ttyl,

Post Title ANOTHER HAIRSTYLE WIN