Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

LUNCH OR DINNER.....



Hi Gorgeous!

Hope this week is going well for everyone. Just wanted to share a clean, vegan meal that I tried. I tried making "Green Goddess Rice". Got this from Food Network's Chef Claire Robinson by way of MyCrazySexyLife.com. You can check the recipe out here.  I honestly was not too fond of the taste but saved it by adding garlic. Just love that stuff. Anyhoo, I will try it again but will be sure to add more garlic, some onion and take away from the amount of basil. It was way too much for me. My fav of this meal was my sauteed Lightlife Organic Garden Veggie Tempeh that I made with onions. Love this stuff, also! I topped this on a bed of organic baby spinach. Best part of the meal!



Have you winged tried any healthy recipes lately? If so, share.

Post Title LUNCH OR DINNER.....