Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Helpful Tip for Smoothies!


Hello Beautifuls!

I hope that all is well in your world. I just had to drop this helpful tip that I received today.

We have a transportation coalition that is encouraging everyone to use alternative commuting resources to get to and from work and to walk to the stores/restaurants that surround our office buildings. As incentives, they give us giftcards for walking to designated spots. (Cool huh!) Anyhoo, Wednesday's incentive is a $5 Farmer's Market Voucher. All you have to do is walk to it. Which is no biggie. It isn't far plus you can't beat the exercise you get in the process.

Well, I spotted the organic farm's booth and ended buying some spinach and a bag of mixed greens. I told them how I am trying to incorporate more organic greens into my smoothies. Well, I was offered this tip. Make the smoothie as usual. Just pour whatever is leftover into an ice cube tray and freeze. This way, when you're ready for your next smoothie you can just pop the "smoothie" cubes into the blender and ..blend. Awesome ideal!! I'll be trying this one tonight!

Post Title Helpful Tip for Smoothies!