Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

CHANGE


Hi Gorgeous!

I hope that all is well in your world. =) Mine is good but I must admit that this past Tuesday was an eventful day for me. At least near the end of the work day. I found out that me, along w/some other people, were being laid off. (It’s funny but what I mostly was thinking was how I would be able to really clean my home the way I wanted to. Seriously.)

Beyond the initial shock (and given our economic climate, I used the term shock very loosely) I realized that this is simply a change in my life. I’m not judging it or labeling it beyond that. I see it as God’s way of saying, “You know what. I’m kicking the crutch out from under you b/c you can walk. So walk, woman.”

Honestly, beyond the emotion (I was there for 14 yrs so bonds were made) I see this as an opportunity. An opportunity for any and all possibilities. My focus (after dusting off my resume) is to stay open and in tune to God, the universe and myself so that I can be on the right path.

Curious to see how things turn out…..simply stay tuned. ;)

Smooches,
CO

P.S. And yes, I am cleaning my home the I've been wanting to. Lol.

Post Title CHANGE