Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

DEM KNOTTY KNOTS


Hi Gorgeous!

I just had to address this issues of tackling knots and tangles. This was not an issue for me until my hair got a little length to it. Then all of a sudden, I’m frustrated because my fingers are getting caught in the matrix of my hair. However, after reading Curlynikki’s post on Detangling..Reloaded and following her method, it is not as big an issue as it had become.
I’m also using Hello Hydration Conditioner. Check out Urbancurlz post on it here. It really is da bizness! At first, I didn’t think it would do anything because it is thick. Boy, has it fooled me. Anyhoo, I just wanted to put my 2 cents on it. It really has helped me. On top of which, it’s cheap and easy to find at any Wally’s, Target and drugstores. I recently purchased a bottle of Herbal Essences Totally Twisted. I’ll definitely let you know how that product performs after trying it.

I also want to mention an oldie but goodie. I say oldie because I used this conditioner when I first went all natural. Then I got caught up trying a bunch of other stuff only to recently come back to this one. My first love, Oyin’s Honey Hemp Conditioner. I had totally forgotten how good this product was to my hair. Not only does it feel good working on my hair, it’s also filled with good stuff like purified water, aloe gel, honey, hemp and some other goodies. Although I’ve never tried it as a deep conditioner, this video is compelling me to give it a try. Check out Jamyla, the mixtress and her hubster, Pierre:



What a fun and informative video.
Yes, I did crack up at 5:42.(Lol)
And I definitely want to try that brush.

Hope this is of some help to all you beautiful people. =)

Post Title DEM KNOTTY KNOTS