Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

A LETTER FROM CHOCOLATEORCHID


Hi Lovelies,

HAPPY FRIDAY! I hope that this week has been wonderful for you. Positive and productive in every way. I haven’t done a post like this in, it seems like, awhile. Matter of fact, I feel like I’ve been a bit stale with it and so I’ve decided to bring it back. I truly believe that people have to walk their own individual paths in life. My path may not look like yours or the other person’s, even if our destinations are the same or similar. I would not dare judge someone’s walk or base it on my own. As unique as each of us are, I feel that that would be totally absurd. But what I will do is celebrate you, right where you’re at. Every step whether it be small or large. Yes, even the setbacks knowing that they are simply experiences to be learned from.

I don’t believe in “boxing” people under expectations I have for myself or what I may, in my own finite understanding, deem as the right or proper way to go for your goal. Oh, hells no! What works for me may not work for you and vice versa. I’ve learned, however, to embrace & respect the beauty in our diversity and individuality. That’s just where I’m at.

Which is why I can only share my journey & things I’ve learned with you. And hopefully, that will motivate and/or inspire you to step out boldly on your own personal journey.

So by all means… do you and do you vibrantly!
Live life and live it fully!
Love and love completely!

With Love,
ChocolateOrchid

Have a wonderful weekend, Beautifuls. =)


Post Title A LETTER FROM CHOCOLATEORCHID