Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Cause I'm In That Kinda Mood......

How I long to be in love
To feel your passion, your emotion for me
To know that you want me, need me just as much as I want and need you

How I long to know your touch
I long to feel the soft rushing of your exhale on my on the nape of my neck
The light touch of your fingers slowly caressing my arm, my side, the small of my back

How I long to taste you
Wondering what delicacy your skin tastes of
I crave it like the taste of a sweet pineapple or a honeysuckle blossom

How I long to have your heart
To connect with your spirit and thoughts
To know that you want me, need me just as much as I want and need you

To take a night drive with you and the stars… in silence
Speaking to each other in timeless thought. No words spoken yet complete in all ways
How I long to be in love.

ChocolateOrchid

In A Sentimental Mood - Duke Ellington & John Coltrane

Post Title Cause I'm In That Kinda Mood......