Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

TUESDAY'S TRESS SPOT

Hi Beautiful Ones!

Sending nothing but joy, peace and happiness your way. I hope that all is well w/you.

I know I mentioned posting pics after the pin-curl but I was not feelin’ the look. It wasn’t bad, just kind of deep wave-ish, boufantie look. Not what I wanted. On top of which, it’s cooler now and after losing 2 inches (to the trim) I want to do a better job of protecting my ends (on top of which it keeps raining here). So I’ve been putting MOP leave-in condish sealed w/either my shealoe mix or my sample of Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment. After this application, I simply put my hair into a low or high bun, depending on the workout, with the ends tucked under.


I attempted to do the Southern Tease bun but my hair just wouldn't cooperate. I think I had trouble w/this because my hair is stuck on staying waved-up due to the pin-curls and bunning (along w/the fact that it’s super-soft which I believe comes from the salons steam treatment). I’m still determined to do this one day. It really is beautifully & elegantly simple. I love it! Maybe when I go back to a salon in April, I’ll be more successful at ManeandChic's bun. (Btw, I love her site! It’s one of my favs!) Oh, shoot!! I forgot about April showers. Guess I’ll be shooting for May. Lol.


Also, lookey what I have here.....


I've been thinking about this one for awhile so I decided to go for it. The idea behind it is that I should be able to do a wash-n-go and dry my hair quickly without messing w/its texture. We shall see. I'll give it a try this weekend and see how it works out. Speaking of hair wish lists, I am so contemplating buying my own hair steamer. I keep reading many wonderful things about it so I may jump on that in a week or so. Either way, you'll definitely be posted.

Peace Out Beautiful Ones.
CO

Post Title TUESDAY'S TRESS SPOT