Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY & HAPPY WINNINGS



Happy Friday to all you wonderful people!!

You all deserve a cocktail, apple cider, beer, glass of wine, lemon water or whatever your drink of choice may be. I hope that you had a wonderful week and have an even better weekend planned. I have quite a few things on my list for every day this weekend. Then to top it off, I'm going to see my other man (tehehehe), Maxwell on Monday.

Anyhoo, the winner of the Herb Giveaway is the lovely Laquita of All Naptural per the Random Number Generator. Ms. Laquita, if you could be so kind as to email me the address that you want your winnings to be sent to, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks again to all who participated! You all have some wonderful ideas!! I may incorporate or try a few of them. I had fun. I hope to do another giveaway in the near future - maybe after the new year.

I hope that you all have a wonderful, fun-filled, full of love weekend.

Peace and blessings,
ChocolateOrchid

Post Title HAPPY FRIDAY & HAPPY WINNINGS