Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

CODENAME: THE UNOFFICIAL OFFICIAL (by my definition) RESEARCHER




Good Morning Beautifuls!

Just had to drop a line about a couple of products that I've tried recently. Cause you know I'm a PJ. Last month, I had purchased Ohm Body's Sweet Hair Pudding based on the fact that it's all-natural and on some reviews I'd read about it. I honestly was not impressed, at first, because I didn't like the way it felt as I applied it to my hair. But I always loved the way my hair felt so soft once it dried. Well, let me just say that I love it! In my book, it's up there with Kinky-Curly's Curling Custard. My initial issue was not the fault of the product but an application fault. Ohm's Sweet Hair Pudding should basically be applied just like KCCC. Little by little with lots of water. I get the same results! Yay me!!



Second hair product on my list is Aubrey Organics B5 Design Gel. I picked this up from The Vitamin Shoppe. It has all these wonderful healthy ingredients so what's not to love about it! I applied it just like I normally apply my usual gel, IC Hair Polisher Gel, but my hair dried with a fuzzy look. I'm still using it, though. I figure with all those great ingredients, it can still be a benefit to my tresses. I just make sure to apply some IC gel on top of it.

What have you tried lately?....

Post Title CODENAME: THE UNOFFICIAL OFFICIAL (by my definition) RESEARCHER