Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

SUPPLEMENTS & SHOUT-OUTS!!




Good Afternoon Beautifuls!

I hope that all is well in your world! In my link browsing, I came across a wonderful article regarding supplements. It's posted on the CrazySexyLife site. Great site, btw! Please check it out, and the comments that follow. You'll find some great information there! I'm a bit of a slacker as far as my supplement intake but I do plan on restocking. I currently have Healthforce Vitaminerals Green and some Maca. Note: I see that Navita Naturals is now in Whole Foods store. I do plan on getting some MSM (good for nails,hair & skin),some Cell Food and repurchasing some E3Live Hemp Maca Protein powder.

What supplements, if any, do you take?..

Also, shout out to Tru2me over at Honeydew Sugarchocolate Dumpling for the info. regarding Arden's Garden juice fast. I'll be giving that a whirl on next week. And big thanks to Ingrid from Raw Epicurean. In regards to my juice fasting dilemma, I've decided to purchase a more economical juicer (based on Raw Mocha Angel's recent post) until I'm able to get the one I want. Who know's, it may work out well enough for me to disregard getting another one.

Thanks to everyone for your comments! You all are always a help to me. I can only hope that I do the same for you. I heart you all!

Well, I'm outta here! My daughter's team is competing in the N-O(New Orleans or Nawhlins) so we'll be leaving out tomorrow. Wish us the best!

Peace, love, blessings, and joy to all!
CO

**you can find other pics like the one above at www.stephen.com.**

Post Title SUPPLEMENTS & SHOUT-OUTS!!