Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ONLINE ART AWARD



Hi Beautifuls!

I hope that all is well in your world! I do okay. On yesterday, I lost a coworker, in my department, due to lay-offs. Not only her but about 3 other folks here (including another one that I was fond of) were let go. So I'm a bit bummed about it. I pray that they make their way and find the right path for them to produce income in their households. And yes, I am grateful that I was not one among them to be let go. sighs

On to brighter news, Laquita at All Naptural blogspot has nominated me for the online Art Award. Laquita is a gifted natural hair blogger who also has a fictional online natural hair story that you can check out here. Laquita, I thank you for this nomination! It makes me feel good that my blog is thought of in such a way!

In receiving this award, I must list 7 things that I am passionate about and 7 bloggers worthy of this award.

7 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. self-improvement
2. doing the right thing (at least trying to)
3. my health
4. my hair
5. being a proper role model/motivator to my daughter
6. positive outlook
7. family & friends
As for the 7 bloggers that I feel are worthy of this award, I cannot just choose 7. All of you have impacted, inspired and motivated me. I heart every last one of you! So with that being said, I nominate all of you beautiful bloggers!

**On a side note: I will be going to Arden's Garden to pick up my juices for the 2 day detox program. So I will be beginning my 2 day juice fast/detox on Wednesday.** Wish me the best!

Peace and Blessings,
CO

Post Title ONLINE ART AWARD