Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

OHMING IN '09



Good Morning Beautifuls!

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend! Guess what I did?.... I took my first yoga class. The class focused on classic hatha yoga. And it was awesome!! I was sharing with a friend how tense I have been lately. You know that kind of tense that kind of sneaks up on you. The kind that you really don't realize until you notice how off your breathing is. Maybe it's just me but I definitely realized it was time to move on it and do something about it. So I found a yoga meetup group close to my residence and decided to jump in.

Let me tell you, it was truly a wonderful experience. The instructor is really nice and gentle. Her presence is easy and comfortable to be around and so flows the class. She was very helpful with poses and did push us to "take it to the edge" but not hurt ourselves. And yes, I broke a little sweat. Lovelies, I felt relaxed on an entirely different level after the class. And needless to say, was a little sore the following day which is cool. Now, I'm just that much more aware of my breathing. I'm definitely going back.

What about you? Did you have a lovely weekend?...

Post Title OHMING IN '09