Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

WHAT'S GOING ON IN YOUR WORLD?....




Good Morning Beautifuls!


The above picture is what we got in the "A" on yesterday. Pretty much all day long. It was absolutely beautiful coming down, however the air/ground temps were a bit too warm for it to really stick until the sun began to go down. So I was a bit disappointed by that. I want more snow. More like 5 to 8 inches that will stick around for a couple of days. Not a half-day or barely a day.

Our weather has been so weird lately. On Friday and Saturday, our temps were just in the 60's. I swear I was out and about on Saturday in 3 qtr length top w/a tank top under it and some slacks. Then God just flipped the script on Sunday to a totally different flow.

I must apologize for my sporadic posting. I'm having vacuum cleaner issues and I have a cat. Combine these tWo factors and you get a recipe for a high level of "allergens" in the home. And yes, it is affecting me. Itching skin and all. I just popped a benadryl last night. (Yes, I'm getting desperate if I'm taking medicine like that). However, I did purchase a vacuum cleaner that is supposed to be really good when it comes to sucking up pet hair. No, it was not that Dyson D17, D14, or whichever number it is for their pet vacuum. That $500 investment is on my future list. Can't do that right now. The only thing is that I had to order it because they didn't carry it in the store. So you know when it gets here, I'll probably vacuum the whole place twice.

Well, that's what been going on in my world. Oh, I did go to a nice Mediteranean restaurant named Zaya. (I'm still doing birthday dinners.) It's a nice spot with a cool vibe and good food. If you're in the "A" or ever visit, you may want to check them out. Oh, I've also been enjoying Jamie Foxx's new CD "Intuition". I purchased based on Urbancurlz mention of it. (Btw, great blogger.) I must say that it is a good CD. It got me through Friday's traffic hour.

Well, that's enough about me. What's going on in your world?....

Post Title WHAT'S GOING ON IN YOUR WORLD?....