Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

WORKING ON SOME THINGS




Good Morning Beautifuls!

I hope that you are having a beautiful and wonderful day/week! It's a rainy day in Jawjah (literally). We're supposed to have rain through this weekend. God knows we need it.

Just wanted to let you all know that I am working on some things to better myself which, will in turn, better my online journal or blog as we call it. I'm currently putting together a hair regimen (for myself) which is coming along well. And at the same time, I'm working on a overall health, well-being regimen. That is a work in progress but is coming along. On both fronts, I hope to be able to share better organized and more detailed information on my journey overall. So pardon me if I skip a few days here and there as I am working/marinating on some things.

Oh, I haven't forgot about posting pics of my hair since the protective style challenge ended on the 20th. I was so happy with the progress I saw that I decided to bun my hair back up (smile), so I'll post pics on Monday.

What's happening in your world?...

Post Title WORKING ON SOME THINGS