Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

GOOD NEWS MONDAY!!


Good Morning Beautiful Ones!

I hope that everyone had an awesome weekend! Mine was great and full of busy. Consequently, I am ridiculously sleepy right now. I honestly wasn't sure if I was going to post because I didn't get to researching this weekend as I normally do. But the day is still fresh and new so who knows....

Well, this is not my normal "Good News Monday" post but it is good news. I won a giveaway on Onyxcabelo's blog Curls Defined!! Woo-hoo!! It always catches me by surprise when I win something. Can't wait to rock my hair goodie!!

Ooh, almost forgot! I did get to see the sci-fi movie "District 9". Great movie! (Yes, NO. I expect to discuss this with you soon.) It you're not careful you might miss the social parallels in the movie. After me and my BF left the theatre, we noticed it was raining. No umbrella in tow which was totally okay. Let me tell you, as a natural it felt so good to be able to casually walk in the rain and still have fly hair. ;)
Gotta love it!

On yesterday, I actually ran into one of my Facebook friends. I was in Whole Foods (spending more money than I should have, as usual) and a young woman approached me saying we were friends on FB. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Has this ever happened to you?...


So give me some goodness that was in your weekend. I know you have some so do share with us all.

Much Luv,
ChocolateOrchid

Post Title GOOD NEWS MONDAY!!